Wednesday 18 February 2009

What the f?

Ok, obviously all of you know what the 'F' stands for. It is hell at work now. What do they mean by if they already hired extra hands in the morning, they won't do it in the afternoon? I don't understand! Then they load us with more work?

Almost all of us are overworked. We go to work three days a week before my official working hours and because of that being 'non official', when I wanted to go home in the noon, it was considered medical leave. Hell! I even had to plan for people to cover me. I mean, what's going on? Can't I even go in peace. I did my time in the morning! Anyway, I walked off.

I am just so sick and tired of them dumping everything on our shoulders. As it is, we are already covering more time than the rest, why can't we take a break?

No wonder I am still not well. I think it's also because of the bloody unnecessary work that I have been doing. Tomorrow is a 10.30am day. Lessons will end at 10pm for me. Damn...

Next on my list of complaints is UNISIM. Another stupid place. They haven't even had the lecture for the particular assignment due next wekk and they want us to complete the assignment. Really waste my time. Lousy tutor also. Think people so bloody free.

No comments: