Monday 23 February 2009

Extention

My tutor extended the deadline for our assignment submission so my weekend was not as stressful as it should be. She's actually quite ok, unlike my last blog entry.

Weekend was nice. We met up with William, Sharon, Shania and Shanice for dinner. Well, our dinner technically. Nick and Collin said that they should attack the food systematically. They really liked KPT very much.

According to Sharon, Nick can't cook but of course he claimed that he can cook pasta, Prego style. Whatever that means. So much for wanting to have a well stocked larder.

On Saturday, we had breakfast at starbucks and then collected stuff and went to see some r/c cars. R/c cars are "very fun", according to a reliable source, "men like things that go fast. The faster the better, face not so important." Well, with that, of course the car was bought, despite the fact that it rained.

Dinner was nice. Dinner was at "La Villa". We had to do a research on what to wear and we all went smart casual. The prices were reasonable and the wine was... well... a bit dry. Overall, it was very enjoyable cause the weather was great, atmosphere was nice and the comnpany was excellent.

However, the assignment was not forgotten. Before I actually hit the sack, I finished a bit of it. I'm quite proud of that actually. Since I was at the computer, I had to go to my favourite website. T & Co. I told the guys that they get quite a number of calls from me. They shook their heads. It's nice to know that I do not have to follow a budget but of course I will not take advantage of that ;)

On Sunday, we played Scrabble. The stake was that if he wins, he buys lunch and if he loses, he buys lunch as well. So anyway, I won. More pride in eating the lunch. We went for a play entitled "What the Butler Saw". It was a bit dry in the middle but became very funny when the policeman appeared. Overall, I think I will give it 4 out of 5 stars. Of course the VIP had to go to Starbucks, even on a Sunday.

Overall, this weekend has been really sinful. Dinner was laksa steamboat. Laksa gravy... COCONUT MILK and loads of fats... I have to really watch my weight before I turn into a "tugboat" or whatever they call that.

Anyone heard of the word "mapyl". I have tried googling but no results found. Someone defnitely cheated during Scrabble.

No comments: