Tuesday 24 February 2009

Someone else's blog

This girl does not seem to be able to write English at all... (I'm prejudiced. She wrote it in Japanese)...

kiat'[ni] being attached; The E-mail of s. How doing, kiat however him won'[ni] being attached, has known everything; t helps the fact that it changes because he being better. For the what kind of good friend whether please be, it is that? Me the friend always tries the fact that the fact that it is the person where I am better is helped. There is no point of the thing which joins to There' s all that childishness. As for those which are said him concerning me with what, the worry of I don' t. That he was foreseen, saying just concerning him for fact splendid what is a girl all those he who the possession is not done enters date, (excluding 1st ones). I foresaw him. As for me one where he enters date after me, so of she doesn'[koto] who and obtains a state where it is bad to that is thought; You say concerning him in t it is good, it is. He' insecurity and s of self-love sufficiently excessively. In regard to me, me to feel, perhaps, him those which that of the thing and well were thought, there'知[tsute] it is; The past when s I have done and apply and/or me already change what which it is not possible. Changing those where I am good into me, ask, if it should, I probably will not enter into the relationship of this. I was happy thing before. But i can' future, I being allowed to share, and as for the modification of t to everything thing this which the past therefore is seen it is: The part because of the fact which has not been taken, thing I don'意味 is done in all these things me concerning him; There is that heavy load of my rear in t. So the worry of t concerning friend… don' me who become love. My center was repaired. Reaching to my present time and making my he future there is no at all. And because of that I appreciate very in God for the thing which is appliance by the fact that I am produced from this predicament, is. It must be hurt in my parent as this result, pity. Him concerning me, would like to continue to be dissatisfaction wordily wordily when you think go first that it means the same thing. I can' some people say, t control. But the permission and the heaven blessing which are made because of my part, form of reconciliation is outside problem. I already am not the slave into my past. Because and I that was truth, I his and my truth am applicable to the fact that you said. As for me there is peace. podcast ([jiemusudobuson]) from, worship of delegation travelling to worship in me, the topic of the permission preaches with home, or opened. And it was, I understood those which you think that God would like to call to me finally. I permitted him, that heavy load was raised. As for this time as for me you pray to substituting because of that, as for that him entirely desired happiness finding. But as I said, I him pity the girl it is.

Anyway, quite a dumb thing to write... Move on...

No comments: