Wednesday 11 February 2009

Fighting the flu bug

Sigh, it's the third dose of antibiotics for the year. I started the year with a bad flu and it is still in my system.

This is also my 3rd day of MC for the year. Damn, like i always tell Sophia, I do not even have the time to die. Imagine having to arrange for stand in myself when I can't even show up for work.

Hanwei said that miss me at the lorong. Qili is quite worried and asked me to call if there's anything she can do. Jan as well. They are just so sweet to me.

I cannot even hang out with Julie. They are having such an exciting day today. Ann's going to pick her up and they are going to hang at Mummy Janet's, then at Ron's. I'm missing out all the action because I cannot afford to spread the virus to that many children. I will never forgive myself. Ju even did a check online to see if tonsil inflammation is infectious and the answer is "YES".

I do not think it is the kissing bug. I have not infected anyone yet. Wink ;)

No comments: