Tuesday 16 December 2008

more morbid than I thought

just had a very fun day and a good dinner featuring my favourite ayam buah keluak at Vivo city. Well, the children were very well behaved and the weather was great. At dinner, I sort of told my friend about my "cat" behaviour. Well, it's morbid. I explained that I'm rather like a cat. I'll wait out for my prey and even if my prey is dead, I would put it by my side. Sounds familiar? It seems that I have successfully walked into my trap again and this time into a deeper pit. Julie said that I'm just weird. She knows me best. Nonchalance does not suit me nor disguise me well. Anyway i didn't expect my first song to on my hp to be a mandarin song. Mayday's "I'm not really happy". Counting the number of years that I'm not really happy adds up to 15 freaking long years. Sometimes its downright depressing. 2 days before was level 8 depression. The day before was level 9. With any luck I'll reach level 10 today and combust spontaneously. My friend also told me a love story. I guess we all have our own weaknesses. What we are willing to give up for others.Too bad I cannot type Chinese here. I stick by may day's lyrics. Will update on the pc later, If I have not combusted.

No comments: