Wednesday 17 December 2008

Handsome lecturer and KK's House

Jan and I talked about her very handsome lecturer who gave her an A+... How I wish I had a handsome lecturer so I would not have any excuse to miss my class :) I don't mind getting a lower grade for that. So bimbotic right?

We went on to handsome boyfriends. Well, commented how nice it would be to have the Mayday's lead singer Ashin to be my boyfriend. Wow, rich and handsome and good boyfriend. Well, told her not so easy. Not many handsome guys around. hahahahahahaah! Well, if there are, we must be in our dreams. I must sleep more often.

Just came home from KK's house. Was at Compasspt in the afternoon with Linah. Sophie's trembling in her sleep and Li Nah is thinking of getting her a long sleeve shirt because Sophie hates the blanket. Well, she bought 3 and we bought some donuts, nuggets and mussels to take to KK's house for tea.

The children kept us running up and down but were very well behaved. Well, Emelia was there and we all waited for Ah Lian to come. Ah Lian came late and Li Nah had to leave before that because she did not bring dinner for Sophie. Never mind, we arranged to go for lunch on New Year's Eve.

Lian and I stayed for dinner. Initially we wanted to go out for coffee but Stanley had something to attend to and so we stayed behind and Lian and I took Joshua to get some crackers for tea. Stayed till we had to leave cos KK had to go out with her sis. Very therapeutic day. Qili is also finally home. Can call her to talk tomorrow.

No comments: