Thursday 18 December 2008

Dinner at M Hotel

The whole gang had our traditional Christmas dinner at M hotel today and we also exchanged our gifts. I drew Gehua this year and Teck got me. Of course Xiu was the one who did the dirty job. She got me this from Paris. Really understands me so well.


Every year, they either get me make up or cats. This year, it's a combination of both. I love it!!!!

When we went to M hotel, we were shown to these seats:


As all of us are non smokers, we wondered if we could be changed to the non smoking seats, however, they said they were filled for the night and so we had to sit there. We were however, in a very safe spot.


Well, the service was not fantastic but we entertained ourselves well, we also had many servings of durian pengnat and were very happy with that dessert.




Our Happy Gang!

No comments: