Sunday 12 April 2009

Trust vs jealousy

Trust?

I've always told qili that trust is the least of my concern. Cheat on me and I'll gladly let my partner go. Mrs lau told me that if I love a person, I should try my best to make things work. To be concerned is one of the ways. My old 'cannot be bothered' attitude towards relationships should be thrown out of the window. 'cannot be bothered' is good. Saves me from being 'paranoid' and suspicious. Also, it's makes me a more accomodating person.

I remember that there was once when a guy who liked me took me out for dinner, he was very unhappy. I quarreled with him, accusing him of not trusting me. He very calmly replied that trust was never an issue. A person has the right to get jealous. He told me that I should be worried the day he stops getting jealous. Then he stopped.

Was that the reason why n broke up with me? He asked me if there was a difference between us being friends and us being a couple. I do not know. Maybe he felt that I was too bothered about all stuff but him.

Anyway, it's over. Bothered or not, it does not make a difference. Cannot be bothered is good. Saves me a lot of pain. Or just install a button in me. Push the button when you want me to be bothered. Whatever. Just be cool and accept whatever that comes my way.

No comments: