Thursday 8 January 2009

i love

I was talking to Qili today and she said that she has already introduced herself as Mrs Tan. I was full of rubbish and told her that perhaps I shall get married too to be known as something else. She turned and told me that she has given up on me. The exact words were " please lor, with your expectations? Give up on you lay. And yes, with my kind of temper I give up on you liao."

Qili is known to be an extremely patient and gentle person...

Jan really knows me well as well. I'm just starting on the book "i Love" and I found this:

"The lord has prepared only one special person for each of us. If we mistakenly choose just anyone to marry, it will mark the rest of our lives. But if we wait and allow God to guide us, our marriage will be the greatest blessing that we will enjoy for the rest of our lives."

This really reminds me of my conversation with e yesterday. We have not met for years and we discussed about our views on relationship and each found out weird stuff on each other. Anyway, E commented that he really spoiled the market for anyone that came along later. Actually I do not think this is true. I shall continue reading i Love to find out.

No comments: