Sunday 11 May 2008

Expectations

This morn, I was talking to Ju. I'm gonna be godma! First Eli then now, I'm gonna be godma to my jie mei's child. OOh I'm so honoured. The feotus is healthy and can see 'something' between the legs' according to the mother. Thank God I did not go along to the gynea. I would have started tearing, like I did at her wedding. I know. It's quite emo. But a girl can afford to!

We went on to the topic of friends. I told her what I am going through right now. It's tough to really not be too upset about the 'expected emotion' that a friend should show. Since expectations fell short, well. I should be pissed. Maybe it's because I've invested so much but my returns seem to be... NVM, she told me sometimes we should not have any expectations on our friends. I think so too. Cannot be helped.

No comments: