Friday 9 May 2008

Are you...?

Recently I was told that I am truly loved by someone. And now since I am smoking all the time for my papers, might as well smoke something that might one day be graded by the right one.

____________________________________________________________________

Are you the one that truly loves me?
Someone told me you are, and you would still love me
even if I should marry another, should the line keeps growing.

Out of the four, you are the only one foretold to be,
the one that loves me most, the one that cherishes me most.
For even the one who has stayed by my side, some time ago, for a spell,
is predicted to be someone, whom I will toss out, for the rest of my life.

It is weird, for you have not displayed any affection for a while.
Or should I say, for a long time.
Maybe my line has been disconnected,
without anyone knowing, for it has been dull.
And here I am, biding my time.
When will you finally be mine?

No comments: