Thursday 8 February 2007

Tour

I'm on a tour for 5 days to visit different institutions for learning experience. I went to places in North, South, East and West and places that I've never been. In some places, I was like a community cat. Loved by those who love me for who I am but a nuisance to those that never liked me to begin with. I want to say that I do not understand why some people are in the teaching service at all. I now know where all the animal abusers may come from.

A particular institution, Yu Hua Primary in Jurong East is my favourite by far. I was a true VIP there. I felt at home. Teachers there made me feel like I'm human and I am worthy. VP welcomed us before we got down, brought us to principal where we sat and have breakfast cause he insisted that one should never work with an empty stomach. They chatted with us and their EL HOD was there throughout our visit. Teachers there posed interesting and realistic questions, conversations were honest, open and engaging. We share common difficulties and problems in our organisations. We've never felt so appreciated. Thank you for having us. Our Effort has paid off.

Tomorrow, it will be north.

No comments: